Quantcast
Mioroshi in action - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mioroshi in action

Engorged Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckhand View Post
    Lol not trying to undercut you we posted at same time. You are always very helpful. When I buy stones to learn to sharpen you are who I am going to. Sure I will get knives too.
    You have to make a trip over to his shop in Venice. It is so cool, and Jon is so helpful.

Pesky

lol... its good you posted... reminded me to mention the popping of the air bladder... you see this even in live fish... fishermen will puncture the air bladder, but keep the fish live in a tank

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    lol... its good you posted... reminded me to mention the popping of the air bladder... you see this even in live fish... fishermen will puncture the air bladder, but keep the fish live in a tank
    Yep, we used to keep a hypodermic needle to pop black sea bass air bladders to release them. If you don't pop the air bladder the fish will just float around on the surface. The toughest catch and release I ever did was an eagle accidentally hooked at Catalina island with a DFG gal on the boat. That was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    You have to make a trip over to his shop in Venice. It is so cool, and Jon is so helpful.

Pesky
    Definitely on my short list. Tough to convince my wife to watch our four kids so I can go up to the knife store for hours.

You just need to discipline her!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    You just need to discipline her!
    Used to just do whatever. As time has gone on realize when she is happy things work out much better.

so you have realized that things go pretty much like this: happy wife happy life? (not married just been told that repeatedly by a lot of friends)

Quote Originally Posted by memorael View Post
    so you have realized that things go pretty much like this: happy wife happy life? (not married just been told that repeatedly by a lot of friends)
    Yes. Falls in the would you rather be right or happy category.

+ Reply to Thread