Quantcast
Contributor Tag?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contributor Tag?

Contributor Tag?

Did I dream this or did I see a member have a 'contributor' tag below his name?

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

You didn't dream it (unless we both had the same dream). The photographer...Steve?

I checked the "supporting membership" page to see if there were different levels, but...nothing.

We just have to be content with our "supporter" labels K.

When did you see this? I was playing with this a month or so ago but couldn't get it to work correctly but the funny thing is that yesterday I was looking at it again but I never turned it on, I was simply in the back end poking around.

Last night.

"sw2geek" (or close to this).

A fancy blue "contributor" tag.

Pretty sure, yes.

Don't tell him I told you if you're going to take it away now.

I must have done something that I don't recall as you described one of the people on the list as well as the tag too.

Yeah, I think it was yesterday sometime and it was sw2geeks, and then I noticed that he didn't have it today so I was wondering if I was seeing things.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    When did you see this? I was playing with this a month or so ago but couldn't get it to work correctly but the funny thing is that yesterday I was looking at it again but I never turned it on, I was simply in the back end poking around.
    U need to be careful doing that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Can't even get myself to reply to it, the setup is too perfect, would love it!