Tanaka Damascus Hedge Clippers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this item today: damascus hedge shears/clippers from the Tanaka family.

Ok, show of hands, how many would buy these clippers? There is a place in Berlin that offers them for 109 Euro, and I think you can special order them through JWW.

k.

hedgeclippers.jpg

:begging: Might add some joy to bush trimming time, but that is a job I push through and don't really enjoy, even with an electric hedgetrimmer - otherwise I am going to need a damascus wheelbarrow shovel and rake too. Then, I will have to replace the hood of my john deere tractor with a damascus hood......

Randy Jr. is going to be a busy guy!!!

This is a perfect example of why I refuse to add any damascus pieces to my collection. Once you start, where do you stop? There is no end!

I stumbled upon this item today: damascus hedge shears/clippers from the Tanaka family.

Ok, show of hands, how many would buy these clippers? There is a place in Berlin that offers them for 109 Euro, and I think you can special order them through JWW.

k.

:spin chair: ssooo glad now living in an apartment in a high rise building :biggrin:

I would have to buy those when we lived in a house with yard..........although we had yard service and I got to turn-on the sprinkler system :wink:

My wallet can't take all the abuse on this site.

^^ ...and Randy and Randy Jr. haven't even rolled out the hand-hammered copper pots and pans with the stainless steel damascus interior liners yet!

Between million layer and meteorite Damascus where would they find the time:biggrin:

One day, I want to own a damascus shovel with a burl handle and copper fittings.

Are those clippers White #1? I won't buy them if they aren't. :disdain:

^^ ...and Randy and Randy Jr. haven't even rolled out the hand-hammered copper pots and pans with the stainless steel damascus interior liners yet!

Not to mention - I haven't heard anything about that Damascus Wok they were working on...

I once had a damascus hedge, but the neighbor's dog kept peeing on it and it finally died.

(Sorry, I don't know what makes me do these things. :O )

I am not surprised Tanaka makes them. I have read he also makes carpenter tools. Now I am sure there are some board makers that would love some damascus carpenter tools here on the forum.:2cents::biggrin:

Back