Updated Logo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Ratton posted a photo last year of how my logo has changed over the 7 years I have been making boards under the BoardSMITH name. Funny, I remember each one and how I got them. The first branding iron burned me so badly I was out of action for three days cooling a badly burned right hand. The first one was quite cheap and looked cheap. So I found a company that made logo iron and used them. The first heating iron was just a $20 soldering iron which was sloooooow to heat and broke soon after. I found the last company and their branding heads are more substantial and the heating element is fast. I used the first one from them for two years with no deterioration in the brand but decided an update was in order. The photo below is the updated logo which has been going out on the boards for a week now.

DSC_0110.jpg

You mean that my boards are all antiques now?:justkidding:

Go figure. You're just like an iphone: as soon as you get one version five comes out.

I like the version on mine, but this looks good too. Clean and clear.

Hi David,

I like the new logo! It looks cleaner and easier to read. Good choice!!

Does it mean that I have to get a new board to keep up with my logo collection????
:razz:

Cheers!!!

Hi David,

I like the new logo! It looks cleaner and easier to read. Good choice!!

Does it mean that I have to get a new board to keep up with my logo collection????
:razz:

Cheers!!!

In a word, yes! Stop by on your way back to the frozen north.

can't wait to purchase some boardsmith boards

My first (actually a gift for my mother, so not "mine") is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see it.

Back