DT @ EE

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we don't have to go through "he who shall not be named" to get an ITK!

Rocket scientist, eh? OK, now tell us your significant other is a brain surgeon ...

Rick

Nah--when I was NASA, he worked under a NASA contract. His job was to get in bed with the customer. :groucho:

Not so insignificant--he still works to buy me lots of knives!

There are a bunch of silverfishes living in my bathroom, they sure aren't significant...:rofl2:

There are a bunch of silverfishes living in my bathroom, they sure aren't significant...:rofl2:
You don't think so now but they have family, too and they are all eating something, lol. :rofl2:

Or, you could just call Devin. I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking your money direct.

I have one on order from him already. I've been buggin the crap out of Devin because I can't wait to get it! ...I'm not being very patient...

Lucretia:

Any chance you know and/or worked at NASA with my boarding school roommate, Dr. Paul Abell?

Nope. I'm a little old retired rocket scientist. Just throw a lot of money their way.

I'd snag that San Mai with beefwood in a heartbeat if it were a little shorter. I got one of the 210 AEB-L gyutos a little while ago--my first DT, and a GREAT knife. I'm really impressed with it. Just don't think I have the counter space for a larger knife.

Back