Thread: Once A Fisherman, Always A Fisherman

Once A Fisherman, Always A Fisherman

Went to Google News this morning and saw the story heading: "Disabled cruise ship's passengers arrive in Seychelles."

My first thought was, "holy $&*@, are they lucky! The Seychelles have some of the best bonefishing in the world!"

I think I might need counseling...

counseling

Quote Originally Posted by Chifunda View Post

I think I might need counseling...
    I respectfully disagree. Trying to counsel a fisherman is like trying to teach a pig how to sing......Its a waste of time, and its annoying to the pig

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogbacchus View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Trying to counsel a fisherman is like trying to teach a pig how to sing......Its a waste of time, and its annoying to the pig
    Roger that!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogbacchus View Post
    Hey! my old Pig Tiny could sing! Well, he drank alot and thought he could sing anyway. He sure was tasty though.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Hey! my old Pig Tiny could sing! Well, he drank alot and thought he could sing anyway. He sure was tasty though.
    I remember a bar girl in Saigon who thought she could sing when she'd had enough to drink, and she was a pi...

Never mind.

I used to think of how to troll behind a cruise ship, and use a wharf gaff on a rope, but I am sure the suction from the propellers would mess that up. Have gotten way to close on a sportfishing boat to an oil tanker in the fog not fun, but thought it would be fun to surf the perpetual wave think the suction would mess that up too.