• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dave Martell Rehandled 240 Hiromoto AS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhlee

Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm putting up my 240 Hiromoto AS that was rehandled by Dave Martell as part of his second (if I recall correctly) group buy. The wood is a dyed maple stabilized by K&G.

Here are several pictures of the knife. Except for a few scratches on the knife from use, the knife is in excellent condition.

Additionally, the knife has a fresh edge from Mr. Japanese Knife Imports himself, Jon Broida. The knife comes with the original box. I am also including a Korin 240 Gyuto saya (with pin) that has a few stains.

The price for the knife and saya is $240.00.

Thanks for looking.

240 Hiromoto AS Gyuto 005.jpg

240 Hiromoto AS Gyuto 001.jpg

240 Hiromoto AS Gyuto 002.jpg

240 Hiromoto AS Gyuto 003.jpg

240 Hiromoto AS Gyuto 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to add that the price includes shipping in the continental U.S. The quoted price is the entire cost. I am not seeking any additional fees or charges.

If you are outside the continental U.S., I would be happy to work with you to ship the knife for the lowest cost possible. If the cost to ship outside the continental U.S. is more, but close to shipping in the continental U.S., I am willing to include shipping for the stated price.

I would like payment to be made via PayPal.

Thanks again for looking.

Back