Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: howdy

Quote Originally Posted by richard harley View Post
    hey guys thanks

my dad and i are professional knifemakers due to his health hes not doing much now.
    great grandad made knives, grandad made knives ,and dad made knives. i went through the ABS school when i was 16 and i,m 22 now. dad started me out on railroad spilkes when i was 10.
    my granny was a chef and my younger bro is a chef., so i feel at home here
    i do have stuffff for sale but the rules say i can,t say anything about them for 30 days and 50 post so this is # 2
    thanks
    richard and larry harley
    Bet you could get that post number up quick with photos of some of those knives

richard....welcome to the forums.....i long dreamt of getting one of your dad'sbowies and huntin hawgs with him!....hope you are both well....ryan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

viva la revolucion !

i thought it was aqainst the rules to post knife pics till after 30 days and 50 post!!!

i thought it was aqainst the rules to post knife pics till after 30 days and 50 post!!!
    People post knife pics all the time. Your situation is different as a knife maker/ seller. The rules are to protect people. You seem completely legit and others seem to know you. Why not PM Dave Martell maybe you can speed up the process or get a vendor status.

Welcome to KKF Richard. I just replied to your PM about the rules for posting sale items.

Dave

Welcome.
    (^.#)

Welcome

thanks guys i hope to sell some knives here as soon as i,m able i been busy making knives and not posting here

thanks guys i hope to sell some knives here as soon as i,m able i been busy making knives and not posting here

Richard, please see this thread for information on this subject.

welcome to KKF