howdy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!

Copy, paste from sticky on buy sell trade forum

B/S/T guidelines-WANT TO USE THIS FORUM?
First the fine print- by using the B/S/T you're agreeing to our "Caveat Emptor" (Let the buyer beware) policy. This means the administrators, moderators and KKF are not responsible for possible negative outcomes that may be resultant from sale/trade agreements made in the B/S/T forum. Using the B/S/T is a privilege reserved for our active members.

Eligibility to post a sale or trade- Members must have a minimum of 30 days and 50 posts to use this forum for sales and trades- everyone is welcome to purchase.

Values must be listed for all knives/items being sold.

The B/S/T forum is NOT to be used by knifemakers or hobbyists for the sale of their wares. This forum is for personal sales use only.

Donations are welcome, but not mandatory, for knife sales. This is 100% voluntary

All donations go directly to support the forums to either defray cost or implement changes/upgrades.

Please use the donate button that appears at the top of each page.

All contributions are greatly appreciated....

Thank you!

Welcome to the Knut House! So what sort of stuff are you looking to get rid of!

hey guys thanks

my dad and i are professional knifemakers due to his health hes not doing much now.
great grandad made knives, grandad made knives ,and dad made knives. i went through the ABS school when i was 16 and i,m 22 now. dad started me out on railroad spilkes when i was 10.
my granny was a chef and my younger bro is a chef., so i feel at home here
i do have stuffff for sale but the rules say i can,t say anything about them for 30 days and 50 post so this is # 2:)
thanks
richard and larry harley

hey guys thanks

my dad and i are professional knifemakers due to his health hes not doing much now.
great grandad made knives, grandad made knives ,and dad made knives. i went through the ABS school when i was 16 and i,m 22 now. dad started me out on railroad spilkes when i was 10.
my granny was a chef and my younger bro is a chef., so i feel at home here
i do have stuffff for sale but the rules say i can,t say anything about them for 30 days and 50 post so this is # 2:)
thanks
richard and larry harley

Bet you could get that post number up quick with photos of some of those knives :biggrin:

richard....welcome to the forums.....i long dreamt of getting one of your dad'sbowies and huntin hawgs with him!....hope you are both well....ryan

i thought it was aqainst the rules to post knife pics till after 30 days and 50 post!!!

i thought it was aqainst the rules to post knife pics till after 30 days and 50 post!!!
People post knife pics all the time. Your situation is different as a knife maker/ seller. The rules are to protect people. You seem completely legit and others seem to know you. Why not PM Dave Martell maybe you can speed up the process or get a vendor status.

Welcome to KKF Richard. I just replied to your PM about the rules for posting sale items.

Dave

thanks guys i hope to sell some knives here as soon as i,m able i been busy making knives and not posting here:)

Latest posts

Back