Quantcast
3 blue Boxes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 blue Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by DeepCSweede View Post
    Ahhh, why not pull the trigger now, it is going to take a year to get it anyways.
    no money because i just paid for a wedding photographer. i'm in no hurry, and i want to buy a Heiji and a Catcheside first, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    no money because i just paid for a wedding photographer. i'm in no hurry, and i want to buy a Heiji and a Catcheside first, anyway.
    I did it the other way - I picked up the Shig first (with a Marko handle soon hopefully) and will be adding a Catchside later down the road.

Wedding expenses can definitely add up quick. It is critical to have a good photographer. Our photographer backed out last minute and we ended up having a friend do them - no offense to him he is a skilled photographer, but he let other people take pictures while he was and we didn't end up with very many good ones because everyone was looking in a different direction.

since i already have a Shig, a second isn't a priority

i have hired a husband and wife pro-photo team that are very highly rated, so i'm hoping it goes well. their portfolios were pretty impressive, and reviews were good.