Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: ugliest. knife. ever.

Nice one. Did that used to be the bottom part of a seahorse?
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. - Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by johndoughy View Post
    Found a new one! This guy is a full on knife maker(he even says he differentially heat treats stainless), but this knife is BUTT UGLY if I've ever seen one.

You know... I kinda like this one... reminds me of something I would definitely grab for killing zombie veg.

I was giggling at this thread the other night and my fiancee came over to see what was so funny. She got all excited and immediately told me that she'd seen a knife in Germany this summer that had to be added to the thread. After a bit of searching, here it is: das Pizzamesser.
    - Erik

That's awesome. The prices on those are outrageous.

I think that the premium version of that knife is some sort of damascus cladding. However, the thing that bothers me the most with those things is: Who the h*ll puts broccoli on a pizza?

And they come in "damascus"!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Here's a $700 piece of sh*t...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Strider-Cust...item3cbc676188

Even comes with authentic "Mom's crud"!
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. - Lawrence

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Here's a $700 piece of sh*t...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Strider-Cust...item3cbc676188

Even comes with authentic "Mom's crud"!
    $700?! What the f*ck!? Unless that thing gets hand delivered by his mother with a few grams of yay and a happy ending, I think I'll pass...!

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    $700?! What the f*ck!? Unless that thing gets hand delivered by his mother with a few grams of yay and a happy ending, I think I'll pass...!
    A happy ending from his mom?? It's hard to put a value on that

k.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” -- Isaac Asimov

Sick bastards!