Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: ugliest. knife. ever.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I was meaning those knifes to be considered that price you would go through all that work. How many custom knives have I seen go through this website that have more workmanship than a handle off the shelf, for less even.

i honestly think the idea of using a bicycle handle is kind of clever, other than the it probably being very unwieldy. and i'm assuming that, for those costs, the knives are shipped with a small gold bar, right?

I find myself oddly intrigued and wanting to try a handle bar grip on my knife. Heaven help me

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I find myself oddly intrigued and wanting to try a handle bar grip on my knife. Heaven help me
    I gave them away after my mother passed, but she loved this set of a peeler and parer by Oxo. They were actually quite comfortable, especially if you had arthritic hands.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    I gave them away after my mother passed, but she loved this set of a peeler and parer by Oxo. They were actually quite comfortable, especially if you had arthritic hands.

Rick
    My wife still uses her Oxo, although I did catch her using my Z Kramer paring knife the other day and she played like - oh was that your knife? I don't care if she uses it, but she tends to use a knife and let it sit on the counter for a few hours before it gets cleaned.

I use one of those peelers and quite like it!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    i honestly think the idea of using a bicycle handle is kind of clever, other than the it probably being very unwieldy. and i'm assuming that, for those costs, the knives are shipped with a small gold bar, right?
    Or possibly like my younger brother once suggested when he said that you could get $400 for a $5 Wal Mart knife if you included a free ounce of high grade weed with every purchase. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Dave, did you take that photo of some new handle options for the up-coming Martell nakiri?

Yup, we've got all colors available and we're thinking of going with the streamers too!

How bout a bell on the knife handle, too? Rings every time you make a cut!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz575 View Post
    How bout a bell on the knife handle, too? Rings every time you make a cut!