Quantcast
ugliest. knife. ever. - Page 41
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: ugliest. knife. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by vicv View Post
    Why all the dislike for guy? Sure he's a bit annoying trying to be cool but I do enjoy watching DDD on occasion. Only thing I've seen of his though
    I like DDD too. I really enjoy seeing the cool local centric spots from all over and for me they are the stars of the show for sure. The main thing that would imporve the show for me is a new host that isn't such a weak - poser - wannabe - in love with himself dork.

I agree with all that. A new host couldn't hurt but he's so busy making a fool of himself that's it's entertaining. Most shows on the food network are so serious a little levity is nice

Seeing as how he is from LA, I'm surprised at how subdued he acts and how conservative he looks.

Guy Fieri is indeed a numpty and I feel myself getting more stupid as I watch him present. I think the production of the show is also patchy, one place he goes to will be gourmet dining executed with precision, the next will be the foulest sloppiest piece of krud ever yet in every single place the food is 'off the hook'. Also I see that some amercan peeps eat burgers that are pink in the middle (am I the only one to find this repulsive?).

This thread has gone a little off topic, so I'll post a knife that isnt the ugliest, or the prettiest. Just not normal looking.
    http://themagazine.info/products/-/1085

That's an interesting little knife. Ya sorry for the OT. My fault. And I prefer my hamburgers still pink in the middle!

The easiest way to kill a burger is to cook out all the pink. My oh my, where's the pink?

Guy is actually from a little area north of San Francisco called the Sanoma Valley, which is more than a world away from LA.

Most granton/kullen edges are profoundly ugly, but these are senseless as well. Revolutionary new santoku design by our German friends:

http://www.surlatable.com/images/cus..._2_430x430.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xxsmilerxx View Post
    Also I see that some amercan peeps eat burgers that are pink in the middle (am I the only one to find this repulsive?).
    burgers are made of beef. beef isn't supposed to be charcoal flavored shoe leather. i like burgers rare. i drink alcohol with my burgers, so i'm unconcerned about bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by xxsmilerxx View Post
    Also I see that some amercan peeps eat burgers that are pink in the middle (am I the only one to find this repulsive?).
    Are you joking ?

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    burgers are made of beef. beef isn't supposed to be charcoal flavored shoe leather. i like burgers rare. i drink alcohol with my burgers, so i'm unconcerned about bugs.
    +1.

We grind our burgers here at the restaraunt from fresh cut hanger steaks. I always do a 'tester' by searing it for about a minute each side, flipping it four times, so four minutes total. Gives it a nice even thin crust, and a barely warmed center. Never had a better burger...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky