Quantcast
ugliest. knife. ever. - Page 51
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: ugliest. knife. ever.

I think the worst part about those knives is that the gold ring isn't attached to the Handel! What are they trying to sell? Machetes?
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes --Marcel Proust--

Do you mean the "tsuba" or handguard? It isn't supposed to be attached to the handle on a Japanese sword. Of course, these are supposed to be kitchen knives for people that have watched too many Japanese samurai movies. I'm sure "Lone Wolf and Cub" have a set in their kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle Soup View Post
    Do you mean the "tsuba" or handguard? It isn't supposed to be attached to the handle on a Japanese sword. Of course, these are supposed to be kitchen knives for people that have watched too many Japanese samurai movies. I'm sure "Lone Wolf and Cub" have a set in their kitchen.
    They don't have a kitchen!
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Surely they had one after they got done killing all the sword masters, assassins, and ninja in Japan.

Sponsors
    Removed.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    I don't know man...lol. That rebar knife the guy made on that site you linked easily gives those a run for their money. At least those look like they might have some utility lol.

I try to be the man I am..in times of broken lives. Shattered dreams and plans..standing up to fight. Pressures and demands..staring at the knife. Holding in your hands..

Quote Originally Posted by CrisAnderson27 View Post
    I don't know man...lol. That rebar knife the guy made on that site you linked easily gives those a run for their money. At least those look like they might have some utility lol.

What the heck is that?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    I wonder if the maker has been to Viet Nam recently? A lot of his kitchen knives look like they were copied off the standard Viet pattern. I've tried those and they aren't bad for Viet style cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by harlock0083 View Post
    What the heck is that?
    That is called a "shank", used by prisoners to stab others.