Quantcast
ugliest. knife. ever. - Page 3
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: ugliest. knife. ever.

God damn the Ken Onion guy and whole of this company for taking advantage of mindless people . . . Like the super handle or special Kramer series makes your food better
    Or this TV- shop knife with that plump bastard in commercial trying to sell that crap saying its the best honey in universe.

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post
    God damn the Ken Onion guy and whole of this company for taking advantage of mindless people . . . Like the super handle or special Kramer series makes your food better
    Or this TV- shop knife with that plump bastard in commercial trying to sell that crap saying its the best honey in universe.
    Hey, wait a minute! If it wasn't true, they couldn't say it on TV, right? :biggrin2:

Food TV Exec: "Here Guy, we have a knife we want you to market for us."

Guy: "Well, I don't know if I'm interested. The profile stinks and the handle slopes in the wrong direction. Besides, I already make enough money."

Food TV Exec: "We'll let you design a flame patten for the handle."

Guy: "I'm in!!!!!!"

Whew. I had to check and make sure my knives weren't in here.
    -M

Flames on the handle would be off the hook, but let’s also name the knife….hmmm….a knuckle sandwich….now that’s money!!!!!

Remember the "Most Beautiful Knife" thread or on the KF kitchen site? I did a search over there and came up with nothing. As I recall there were some pretty ugly knives shown in that thread also. I'd like to take another look at that, does it still exist anywhere?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Remember the "Most Beautiful Knife" thread or on the KF kitchen site? I did a search over there and came up with nothing. As I recall there were some pretty ugly knives shown in that thread also. I'd like to take another look at that, does it still exist anywhere?
    That thread involved almost immediately into the "Post Every Knife Ever Made" thread. Yeah, it had quite a few horrific knives. Probably best if that thread disappeared into the night, or was taken out by a ninja assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/sh...d/891030/tp/1/

The fun starts on page 12.

Good luck loading that crap. I had to switch to Firefox to check.

Thanks, it's just as whacked out as I remember!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Hey, wait a minute! If it wasn't true, they couldn't say it on TV, right? :biggrin2:
    Nah, then im going to order full set and maybe they will throw in signed kitchen cloth
    How could would that be?