Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: ugliest. knife. ever.

Those are some ugly knives, but the one I could never stomach was this anti-stab-knife. It is like buying a knife with a broken tip, and the anti-stab lines of the blade are so unnatural that I think my eyes would reject it and I would go blind in its presence.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Is that really for kitchen use?

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post

Is that really for kitchen use?
    The reasoning behind the knife is that it could be used for the kitchen but could never be used to inflict a fatal wound if someone used it as a weapon. Of course, I bet Jason Hunter from the Denver Broncos now wishes he had bought these knives.

Here is the story about the 'logic' of this knife.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6501720.ece

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

But you dont have to stab anybody to make a fatal wound because it still have a piece of edge to slice through things...
    As always instead look after mental health of the society its better to give people a dummy.

How about this swell "steak saw"?

Doug Collins
    Hermosa Beach, California

Oh lordy............
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Oh lordy +1

I'll bet you could saw muffins with that too.................
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

New handle idea for Marco? :-)

So after you are through sawing not only your steak in half along with the plate, you can go out and cut yourself down a tree! What will they think of next. Oh wait they did. Saw it on a commercial few nights ago it was called the "robo stir" and it goes into your sauce or what not and keeps your sauce perfect! God what will they think of next.

(first time imputing a video let me know if it works) But I think you'll get the gist.