Quantcast
Zombie Buschef Knife - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Buschef Knife

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I knew going in that this could be the problem with the knife. I don't blame anyone but myself for buying some piece of crap that I over spent even if it was 20$. I want to thank Randy for even trying this out. I myself would have been wondering what I did wrong. I am certain that after a cooling off time Randy will come up with something that will amaze us all. I wouldn't think that the metal is even able to become anything that has been suggested.

I know, and have always known that there is people out there that will try to swindle and lie to get money. I just got caught up on the cheapness and thought of having a damascus kitchen knife. The pic. I saw was not a very good one, there was only 1 picture and no stats. It seemed the seller was a reputable but looking at what else they are/were selling I would say not.

At this time I think it is up to Randy to make this into something, if he wants to. I am honored that Randy even wanted to try to do something like this. For going in to this blindly not knowing what the metal is, is a feat in itself. I am still a little surprised that it even made it to this point.

But one thing is for sure I now have more questions about this "knife" than I started out with. I am just not sure were this path of thinking will progress to or just a dead end.

After everything, I was sort of disgusted. So I have not touched this one yet. Its setting in the corner right where I threw it! LOL Just kidding. It stuck in the wall.

Crothcipt. I will message you about the options. And we can make a plan.. One way or another. we will make you something useful from this steel..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Forge out the letters "F U" and mail it back to the seller.

LOL

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Make it into buttons for chef's jackets?

(okay Randy, there is a challenge for you -- even if you use your own damascus. I'll bet you could sell a few to the kitchen pros here! For coming up with the idea, all I ask is 10% of the gross proceeds )

Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Make it into buttons for chef's jackets?

(okay Randy, there is a challenge for you -- even if you use your own damascus. I'll bet you could sell a few to the kitchen pros here! For coming up with the idea, all I ask is 10% of the gross proceeds )
    Ahem:

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Ever since this started I've been wondering about getting a bunch of damascus buttons made and replacing some/all of the ones on one of my jackets. I can't decide if it would be too over the top.

Oops! Sorry -- I knew it sounded like too good of an idea for it to have been thought up by me!

I'll give you 10% of my net

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Not a problem Randy. Take your time.

Mokume buttons for chef jackets that would be sweet. Not sure about washing damascus though.

You know the buttons would rust when the jacket was washed, so... Instead of traditional buttons use a variation of cuff links. I'm thinking something like mini barbells sized for buttons.

99, NICE! sorta like the cuff links but smaller. I agree the buttons if applied to the coat would be problematic. But thats not a bad idea!!

Currently Im still thinking boomerang for this particular piece! lol

Availible Knives