Hello!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfat

Reaction score
I found this forum yesterday after a web search. I spent about 30 years as a Professional Chef (retired) and participated in some of the other knife forums and Chef Talk in the past. About a year or so ago I added an Ikkanashi Suji, petty and 210 Gyuto to my kit. I pulled up their web site the other day and noticed that they are closed. No idea if that's a result of the Japanese disaster or the economy but I'm sure glad I bought when I did. Hideki was great to work with and I sincerely hope they are all well at Ikkanshi. In either event I started down that slippery slope of looking for another blade after watching at Salty Dogs videos. The Mario clips are just SICK! LOL
Hopefully you guys will be just the bunch of enablers an old knife knut needs!

Dave

Welcome, great user name.

Hey, welcome! Don't worry, we'll be sure to shove you even further down the rabbit hole!!
rabbit-hole.jpg

:welcome2:

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Welcome welcome! Enabling is something we do well here, fear not :)

Welcome to the Knut House! Sounds like you'll fit right in!

Welcome! you'll like it here! this place rocks!:spin chair:

Love the name. Welcome.

Thanks. Great Avitar. The last Tuna trip we took to the OBX we pulled in just over 500# of Yellowfin and Big Eye in about two hours. Wound up with three North Carolina Big Eye citations. Heading back to the OBX this June.

Dave

Back