Quantcast
B- Day Board!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B- Day Board!!

B- Day Board!!

WOHOOO!!! Guess what the UPS guy dropped off!!

My new B-Day Board from Dave at Boardsmith. First I gota say Dave is a great guy and I want to Thank him again for the opportunity to get this beautiful board.

Here she is, Mahogany trim and end grain maple.. Its a HUGE beautiful cutting surface. 24X18" surface.. I knew it was gona be BIG but was actually surprised at the footprint this thing takes up on a counter!!! Currently its living on the stove.. But knowing myself and my family.. Thats just not the best place for it or going to be its permanent home.

Its so nicely made. I just want to keep it pristine and use it as a NEW backdrop for my kitchen knives!!
    I still have not been able to make myself cut on it yet. But I have plans this weekend to get it dirty!!

Thanks again Dave and Happy B Day KKF! This forum as well as you guys are the best bunch of knife nuts on the net!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Cool knives, cool board - looks like a great combination
    Len

Great looking board, can't wait till I get mine. I'm feeling a little board envy at the moment.

We all (or most of us) know how much you will enjoy it.

Great looking board! The maple end grain pattern is nicely done. And of course, nice knives

Congratulations! That's really great!

Awesome!

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I'm surprised that middle knife didn't make a divot. I would have been scared to put that on there.

It shows that the board has such craftsmanship and can stand all that weight.

So let me get this straight. Dave's boards have the ability to fight off Zombie Buschef knives as well as being works of art?

Dave's boards are all that and more!!

I received my board butter. (thanks Dave) So im gona add a few coats to the board and then I may be able to break down and cut some stuff on it!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives