• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240mm Nenox S1 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a lightly used 240mm Nenox S1 gyuto. I've only used it a handful of times, and it's been sharpened once lightly as well. I paid $450 for it three years ago; it currently goes for $500 (plus shipping) if you can find it. As with many Nenox's, the handles are not a perfect fit, it looks like how I got it. I pay shipping (USPS priority), and paypal fees; if you pay by cash through paypal, $10 discount. Preferred in country, but will ship outside US if you pay shipping costs. $425

Nenox001.jpg
[/IMG]

Nenox002.jpg
[/IMG]

Nenox003.jpg
[/IMG]

I can't believe this is still here. maybe you shouldn't have told us about the other knives yet.

These things sometimes are super hot, or can just sit there. It's a special order knife, I haven't found any vendors that have it in stock. I personally love Nenox's, but have so many gyuto's that I can afford to let this one go. After shipping and paypal fees, it's 20% off of retail price, I think that's fair for such a lightly used high end knife.

Yeah, it is a sweet knife. It's only been a couple of days, someone will pop up out of the blue and grab it before you know it.

Back