Quantcast
Employment Problems - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Employment Problems

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    If I was in NY/NJ I would take it, I would love to work with you.
    You say that now, later you're all, "Rick's an assh0le!!......

but I learned a lot though.."
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

******* I can take, and trust me if I am learning nothing else will bother me.

I gave a guy a working interview last week and he passed the test so I finally hired someone to fill the spot. Today was his first day to report for work and guess what? No call no show. You have got to be kidding me!

So now I've just promoted my "part timer" (55 hrs a week) to the full time grill position. He's a bit of a youngling project but I can't pass him up for the job a second time or he would eventually leave. It's only right that he gets his shot at it. He's proven himself so far but this is a whole new ball game. I hope he gets it down quick too as Easter Sunday is fast approaching and that one's been known to do a number on the grill guy over the years.

Fingers crossed!
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

I take an ass whopping on the grill station since it is also our fry station. Well is until I start the Pastry chef job in April. Temps is what will get you in trouble quick I have found. If you keep on top of your drops and pick ups and dont have to recook you are golden but once you mess up 1 temp it is usually a downward spiral.