• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shigefusa Kurouchi 150mm Wa Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peco

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

Description can be seen here: http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=704

Price: $230 + shipping and paypal fees.

Got my yoshi in the same size - don't need 2 ;)

Peco lives in DK. Hard to test knives, other than buy it.
He sells the ones he doesn't like.

He still fumbles in the dark for the perfect knife, little does he know that the perfect one is a sanmai with 52000 core ;)

I just got this same knife a week or two ago, I absolutely love it.

Peco lives in DK. Hard to test knives, other than buy it.
He sells the ones he doesn't like.

He still fumbles in the dark for the perfect knife, little does he know that the perfect one is a sanmai with 52000 core ;)

If I had waited for my 52000 then I would still mess around with Germans. Glad I didn't :D

Cool handle. It looks like a wine cork, in a good way!

I was looking at that when Maksim put it up but then I picked up my 4.6 sun Carter funy. No regrets on that one.

I was looking at that when Maksim put it up but then I picked up my 4.6 sun Carter funy. No regrets on that one.

Funny, I went on the opposite direction. Think there's other steels that has a lot better edgeretention than white #1

Damn! Just bought a knife in that size. Oh well, with all the petty-philes out there I'm sure this sweet little knife won't last long.

Back