Quantcast
Lucky Peach #3 - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky Peach #3

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Just got this issue in the mail from Amazon. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    O ...well.... I got GOD making me a blade right now, Buda too!

Dali Lama is next on my list to forge me a blade.

Of course he's on this forum...this forum is the best collection of kitchen knife guys anywhere.

BTW, I got a custom coming...A Svartálfar Sindri integral made from the core of a dead star, designed by Dr. Moriarty, Heat Treated by Lucifer, Handle will be Bo from the tree Sidharta Gautama sat under, with an endcap made of Silmarils. Then it will be ground and finished by Gnomes and sharpened via erosion by a psychic waterfall, with Jesus' own MM. The case will be a functional TARDIS.

Engorged Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    Of course he's on this forum...this forum is the best collection of kitchen knife guys anywhere.

BTW, I got a custom coming...A Svartálfar Sindri integral made from the core of a dead star, designed by Dr. Moriarty, Heat Treated by Lucifer, Handle will be Bo from the tree Sidharta Gautama sat under, with an endcap made of Silmarils. Then it will be ground and finished by Gnomes and sharpened via erosion by a psychic waterfall, with Jesus' own MM. The case will be a functional TARDIS.
    Is that on of those Pakistani POS Damascus knives?

Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    Is that on of those Pakistani POS Damascus knives?
    Hey! Hub caps and manhole covers are an awsome source of raw materials!

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by mattrud View Post
    Dali Lama is next on my list to forge me a blade.
    Got one already

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post

I wouldn't want it unless you had a saya made from the tree of life from the garden of Eden.

I just picked up this mag a few days ago. I enjoyed it, But it left me wondering. It seemed like a lot of this mag, not all, really ragged on being a chef as a career and culinary schools etc. Maybe its just me, but some of the articles were really discouraging to someone that is trying to make a career out of working in a kitchen. Did anyone else take it this way?

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman91 View Post
    I just picked up this mag a few days ago. I enjoyed it, But it left me wondering. It seemed like a lot of this mag, not all, really ragged on being a chef as a career and culinary schools etc. Maybe its just me, but some of the articles were really discouraging to someone that is trying to make a career out of working in a kitchen. Did anyone else take it this way?
    The way I read it was they were really trying to push the "It isn't like it is on T.V." narrative. Maybe they just over did it.