Quantcast
Skype me up!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skype me up!

Skype me up!

Here in deepest darkest herefordshire we are slow to catch up with these things. But word eventually reaches us, the squirrels overhear the pine martins and tell the fox, (to avoid being eaten) The fox whispers the information to the badger as everyone respects badgers. Eventually someone has to ask the owl if it could possibly be true and what it could mean? The owl hoots outside my window and the circle is complete.

But now I have Skype there's no need for any of that.

So if you want to chat about a project on going or something your considering Skype me up, you can add me through my profile. If i'm not online just drop me a pm and I shall log on.
    Communication for the nation

I'm still on my pain meds btw.

Seriously though I find its the best and quickest way to get on the same wavelength with a customer and come up with a great plan for a project and I invite it as a means of communication.

Great idea Will! I used skype occasionally to chat with a customer is Sweden. It was way better then emails or messenger back and forth. I may have to follow suit on this one Will! Hope our feeling better!

Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Engorged Member
    It's fun to talk to medicated Will!

Lol

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    well at least you are making some progress business wise. May not be production but its a good step from where I sit.

Will, as a BB member, you know that any mention of a badger will get an ickle chuckle.

+ Reply to Thread