Quantcast
WTB: Takeda - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB: Takeda

Quote Originally Posted by quantumcloud509 View Post
    The nice part about that is the money will now be funneled into my first straight razor acquisition.
    Wait a sec. Off with the beard? Say it ain't so!

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Quote Originally Posted by skewed View Post
    Wait a sec. Off with the beard? Say it ain't so!
    No man, I shave my head every couple days....thought Id try out the straight....couldnt figure it out with the guyoto or the cleaver, decided to go for razor

No man, I shave my head every couple days....thought Id try out the straight....couldnt figure it out with the guyoto or the cleaver, decided to go for razor
    If it's your first straight, I suggest that you not jump in the deep end of the pool with a $300 razor. Get one well under $100 and see if you care for using it. The classifieds at SRP are a good place to get one. http://straightrazorplace.com/classi...wcat.php?cat=3

Just my two cents.

Rick

I got a nice Butcher Special for 40 bucks on the SRP and after a little love on a JNat it really rocks.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Thanks for the input....OK! SO, what do you guys think about this one - http://straightrazorplace.com/classi...-pearlex&cat=3 ?

Thanks for the input....OK! SO, what do you guys think about this one - http://straightrazorplace.com/classi...-pearlex&cat=3 ?
    I'm not a big fan of goldwash, but Dovos are good razors and that isn't a bad price, just not a great one. New, it's $145 from Straight Razor Designs. You could do worse, though.

One of our members here (mainaman) is also active in straight razors, and has offered some good deals in the past. He has a razor listed on SRP right now, a Herder 13/16". You might drop him a PM and ask if he's got any he's about to list that would be good for you.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    I'm not a big fan of goldwash, but Dovos are good razors and that isn't a bad price, just not a great one. New, it's $145 from Straight Razor Designs. You could do worse, though.

One of our members here (mainaman) is also active in straight razors, and has offered some good deals in the past. He has a razor listed on SRP right now, a Herder 13/16". You might drop him a PM and ask if he's got any he's about to list that would be good for you.

Rick
    Sweet!. Thanks Rick. Will do.

-Pavel