Tired of Koa Yet? I hope not

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I sure hope you guys aren't getting tired of Koa yet.
This is some new stabilized pieces I will be adding to the store over the next few days.
k001-1.jpg

Man, you HAD to do this right after I placed an order with some Koa in it...LOL. Gotta resist that "add to cart" button, didn't go too well resisting it last night! I still have 4 of the 5 blocks I got from you a couple months ago and ordered 4 more...I need to buy some knives/blades to use them on!

This is going to keep happening over and over.
In the past several weeks I have spent over 10K on Koa.
I am almost afraid to go back and total up what I have spent.

Seems to be pretty popular even though it is so darned expensive.

I think one of my new customers has a good idea.
He is using it to make rings.
I hope he follows up with the photos he promised.

Nice stuff, Mark! From what I have seen, good koa like yours has been a bit hard to find for the average knife maker until you came along, so it is pretty new and exciting stuff for many of us.

That is really a beautiful selection there. I have about 25 nice blocks right now, but when I get down to about 10, I'll give you a big order. Just keep it coming.

-M

Here are better photos of what I will be adding to the store Tuesday and Wednesday.
A couple of the pieces are big enough for 4 wa handles.

1-4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-3.jpg

4-1.jpg

Mark, I want the one in the second photo from the top, the piece on the botton left. Please pm me with price.
Thanks.

Back