D. Martell Any chance for a Spring sharpening class?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
After working on my sharpening skill for the past year I know it's time to get some expert guidance before I wreck any more knives. It seems that self-teaching yourself how to sharpen knives is akin to self-teaching yourself how to play golf. Sure you can go out and buy a bag full of high-price clubs and golf shoes and play golf, but you'll never be very good without some lessons from a golf pro.

So Dave, any chance for a class in April, May or June?

After working on my sharpening skill for the past year I know it's time to get some expert guidance before I wreck any more knives. It seems that self-teaching yourself how to sharpen knives is akin to self-teaching yourself how to play golf. Sure you can go out and buy a bag full of high-price clubs and golf shoes and play golf, but you'll never be very good without some lessons from a golf pro.

So Dave, any chance for a class in April, May or June?

Yes sir there is, that's a great time to do a class since it's neither too cold or too hot in the shop but April or May would be best. I'd be all for doing a class then.

Anyone else?

In the Bay Area of course.

I wish! :D

I'm down for an advanced session.

Back