• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermes7792

Reaction score
Like the title says I am looking to buy a deba. Maybe a 165-180mm deba.

tanaka, takeda, definitly want a good knife,gatta be a Wa handle!

Thank you guys!:plus1:

Although I do not own a Deba (one of the few Japanese knife profiles I do not have) but i've had my eye on for years is this Tojiro 180mm in white steel. http://www.**************.com/tojiro2.html Just came back in stock after months being out. I believe that white steel is the best metal for a Deba. Hard but not too hard and won't rust/patina as quick as the Blue steels.

I'm sure that there are better deba's but I don't think anybody can argue that this knife for $99 is a screaming deal. Free shipping too. Mark will have that knife in your fish cutting hands in two days. Also, if you do buy it please write a review. I wish that i had use for a Deba but it is only purpose in life is to butcher fish. I sold my offshore 30' Lurhs boat years ago.

IMG_0138.jpgIMG_0139.jpgIMG_0140.jpg

Doi light 210 blue 2 good condition $400. Not quite your specs but you never know. This is a boat deba, funayuki

wow a doi! god I wish! I should have said I am looking for something under $200. That thing is a GEM though!

Latest posts

Back