• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bishamon crab deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckhand

Reaction score
:biggrin: saw you on the forum. Do you still want to sell your crab deba? Thanks in advance you have an amazing collection.

Sure, I'd still be game. Looks like the price was $185.

Have you seen the maguro mioroshi? Those are two knives that are never getting sold.

Have you seen the maguro mioroshi? Those are two knives that are never getting sold.
Just looked it up nice knife. You should put up a bunch of photos in the knife gallery thread. It looked like a 430mm I knew from the maguro it would be a big tuna knife. Caught my share in San Diego. The Fred Hall show is right now. It's a fishing Mecca. I think i can still get a free ticket at will call if you need one. I was a rep for Seeker Rods, built Newell reels, ran tackle stores, worked boats,etc.etc. always a hobby to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back