Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: FS: Asai 240mm Gyuto PM SG2

  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Yeah...this knife is in no way "fake". So what your saying is all san-mai damascus knives are fake? That makes no sense.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
    Is painting your house fake because the entire house isn't made of green wood?
    Great looking knife sel1k1. Gl with the sale.
    Thanks Andrew.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    536
    Best to not squat in another's sales thread...

    Beauty of a knife there.
    Good luck on it's sale.

  4. #14
    Engorged Member
    El Pescador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,925
    I doubt someone intentionally degraded your knife. I bet its one of those "English as a second language" things...
    I think this knife is beautiful.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pescador View Post
    I doubt someone intentionally degraded your knife. I bet its one of those "English as a second language" things...
    I think this knife is beautiful.
    Indeed, sir. Someone sent me the most awkward PT with links not having anything to do with this knife. Very broken English that is like half way offensive but with tons of smiley faces. I don't really know how to respond to that.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Price drop $400 shipped in lower 48 states. +$25 for international(unless you know of a lower price shipping that is insured and trackable). OBO

  7. #17
    Senior Member heirkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by sel1k1 View Post
    Indeed, sir. Someone sent me the most awkward PT with links not having anything to do with this knife. Very broken English that is like half way offensive but with tons of smiley faces. I don't really know how to respond to that.
    Been there.

    Here's a free bump, I guess. Good luck with the sale.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    I should have mentioned this earlier; the price at $400 shipped is without the black magnetic saya. OBO(or best offer).

  9. #19

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    Been there.

    Here's a free bump, I guess. Good luck with the sale.
    Thank you, sir. Tis very awkward trying to make sense of those.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Final price drop $380 shipped without saya. +$30 for international shipping.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •