Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: News from the shop

So that's why there's none available.

You trying to control the market?

Watanabe Options

Good Evening Stefan,

My name is Mac on the forum and I am looking for some handle wood options for my Watanabe cutlery. After reading some of your posts I realize things are a little difficult at this time but would you be able to offer some options? I realize your website has also taken a hit and hope this is the proper way to contact you about my needs.

Regards,
    Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Mac53 View Post
    Good Evening Stefan,

My name is Mac on the forum and I am looking for some handle wood options for my Watanabe cutlery. After reading some of your posts I realize things are a little difficult at this time but would you be able to offer some options? I realize your website has also taken a hit and hope this is the proper way to contact you about my needs.

Regards,
    Mac
    Stefan has recently moved across country (HI to PA) and started a new job. You might want to contact him via a PM. I'm not sure how much time he spends on the forums or if he will see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bkultra View Post
    Stefan has recently moved across country (HI to PA) and started a new job. You might want to contact him via a PM. I'm not sure how much time he spends on the forums or if he will see this post.
    Bkultra - thanks for the follow-up. Mac