Quantcast
Moving on up! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving on up!

Dave, Thank you brother. I am truly blessed.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    that is sweet

Just want to say.. If anyone is thinking about buying a grinder, This thing is AWESOME. Save the extra cash and buy a TW-90 Its worth every penny.. Travis is a great guy to deal with, and his product is first class all the way!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Just want to say.. If anyone is thinking about buying a grinder, This thing is AWESOME. Save the extra cash and buy a TW-90 Its worth every penny.. Travis is a great guy to deal with, and his product is first class all the way!
    I second that. It sounds like a lot of money for a grinder, but truth of the matter is you are buying two grinders in one - vertical and horizontal. Buying them separately, would cost more, take more space on your bench and won't be as easy to operate - tracking on this grinder is a breeze, as is swapping attachments.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Ok I went and looked how much the thing is. I can honestly see for running a business it being worth it, even more prob. Again I am comparing restaurant equipment but I have seen tilt skillets go for 20k, Hobarts go for over 20k. So in that line very cheap.