Quantcast
Japanese Kitchen Knife Terminology
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Japanese Kitchen Knife Terminology

Cool. This needs to be a sticky somewhere????

Quote Originally Posted by howard222 View Post
    Japanese decoration system which mostly kitchen scale system,but food scale weighing system with pull-out display features a readout that shows weight in fractions (vs. decimals) and scores points for ease of use.Japanese weighing scale system backbit display and large buttons which also make this scale very easy to read, users say, and reviewers appreciate its removable stainless-steel platform that makes for easy cleaning.
    what in the fuq% are you talking about?!!!!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Japanese decoration system which mostly kitchen scale system,but food scale weighing system with pull-out display features a readout that shows weight in fractions (vs. decimals) and scores points for ease of use.Japanese weighing scale system backbit display and large buttons which also make this scale very easy to read, users say, and reviewers appreciate its removable stainless-steel platform that makes for easy cleaning.
    But wait. There's more!!!

Bot post.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I was wondering about that.

+ Reply to Thread