Quantcast
An Update on Past, Present, and Future Orders - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Update on Past, Present, and Future Orders

Awesome man. Congrats on getting better situated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Great news, Marko. Makes me wish I still lived up there.

Rick
    Rick -
    You are always welcome to stop by when you are in the area.

Knife making is one of those things, you can't do half way - you need proper tools, proper space to make quality stuff.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Hope you find exactly what you're looking for soon Marko.

I think it would be exciting and a source of pride to be able to "hang your shingle" out on the street.

I like to talk knives and always find time for people interested in kitchen knives.

I have been getting some referrals and a few folks stopped by. A couple of chefs who never seen hand-made knives, Japanese or American. One guy asked me if I could make him a hunter, one was disappointed that I make kitchen knives and not artistic knives.

In a new place I am going to have a cutting board and some vegetables on hand.

M

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    I'm happy for you Marko, keep up the great work and look forward to seeing your work in person one day.
    Jason

I will be in NYC next week with the wife on her vision expo conference. I would like to come visit you but it won't be possible. She would ask some serious questions if I were to to MIA for a half day or so. Those shigies are on the down low.

Quote Originally Posted by chazmtb View Post
    I will be in NYC next week with the wife on her vision expo conference. I would like to come visit you but it won't be possible. She would ask some serious questions if I were to to MIA for a half day or so. Those shigies are on the down low.
    How about if I meet up with you in the city and hand over the knives? Say you are transporting them for a friend.

In any event, I would still like to meet up, even if I end up shipping the knives.

M

Hey Marko don't get too caught up in the whole store front thing I want to get a knife from you sometime too

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    How about if I meet up with you in the city and hand over the knives? Say you are transporting them for a friend.

In any event, I would still like to meet up, even if I end up shipping the knives.

M
    Sorry M.
    I am there Friday though Sunday and in a tight schedule. It is our mini vacation too since we have been working 6 to 7 days a week since new years.Plus we are doing carry on and the Tsa don't take too kindly to folks bringing 3 10+ inch knives on board.

Congrats on the move forward Marko - if you manage your efficiency gains whilst maintaining that ridiculous perfectionist work ethic, it is only a matter of time before you will be a huge deal. Best.