Temporary Store Closure Soon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Pretty soon there will be a temporary closure of my web store.
I will be going to Southern California for a knife show and will stay a couple extra days to visit with family.
Any existing orders will be shipped before I leave town.

When I get back I will be restocking the store with lots of new stuff that will be coming back from getting stabilized.
There will be a lot more High Grade Koa, more sycamore plus some dyed stuff, mango, maple, redwood and hopefully some ironwood.

Closure dates will probably be March 19 - 30.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun at the show!!! Wish i was able to make it....

I got worried when I saw the topic, maybe change it to temporary closing?? I almost started hitting the "Add to Cart" button on everything!! :dazed:

I got worried when I saw the topic, maybe change it to temporary closing?? I almost started hitting the "Add to Cart" button on everything!! :dazed:

I am unable to make the change so I put in a request.

Have fun at the show! My bank account will thank you for the time off :D

The show is the 23rd through the 25th.
I start driving a couple days early so we have time to stop at interesting places along the way.
After the show we will be spending a day at Disneyland with the grand kids and visiting other relatives in Southern California.
Then on the drive back I will be checking some of the wood places for cool stuff. You never know what you will find in little obscure wood places.

The store is closed now.
Time to finish boxing everything up for the show.
I will try to take some photos for those of you who are unable to attend the show.

Back