Quantcast
Places to go in Boston?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Places to go in Boston?

Places to go in Boston?

One of my buddies is getting married this summer and wants to have his bach. party in Boston. We'll be there for three nights.

For those familiar with the town, can you recommend any places to eat or to visit at night? Several of us going are pretty into craft beers so we'll be attending at least one session of the American Craft Brew Festival at the Seaport WT Center. Unfortunately the accommodations haven't been booked yet so I don't know where we'll be staying. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sweet Cheeks near Fenway for great bbq and beer. Bukowskis off Boylston back bay for a great beer selection. Brendan Behan in jamaica plain for a relaxed bar. Toro in the South end for tapas.

For a nicer dining experience thats not too expensive: Ten Tables in JP or Hungry Mother in Cambridge

Thanks for the suggestions. Those places look excellent. How is the public transportation out to JP and Cambridge from around Downtown?

Easy. The subway is red, green, orange and they all meet downtown. Only the green line splits into B,C,D,E lines and you probably wont have to worry about them, but they're straight forward too. Red line will take you to the major spots in Cambridge. To JP is orange line and a ten minute walk to anything worth seeing. Also the 39 bus (I think, its been awhile) goes from downtown to JP and that just goes up and down one road.

Can't get much easier than that. Thanks!

Drink, if you like craft cocktails.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Drink's website has a bit to be desired but the from online review and their facebook page, it seems very similar to the Patterson House in Nashville (awesome place I'd recommend to anyone who likes cocktails) I'm definitely suggesting it for "the list"!

So you are going to Boston for a bachelor party and wanting to find craft beers? Is your wife reading these posts?

Well bach. party type activities are much easier to find on Google maps than local favorites

There are two strip clubs in Boston. Around the corner from them as a couple good bars called Intermission Tavern (higher class) and The Tam (dive). Also Rock Bottom is a block away and they're a brewery/restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread