Quantcast
My New Knife Line - Unobtainium - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Knife Line - Unobtainium

man and i thought i was going to be cool cause of the B52 steel i was gettign soon

We've got some stuff out at Groom Lake (aka Area 51) that might interest you. You would have to sign a few documents first, but I am sure we could work something out.

By the way, unobtainium is what for years Pratt & Whitney claimed made the turbine sections of its engines so expensive. Something sure did.
    If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

You do realize this guy will be your closest buddy some day. Wait a minute, I think he already is.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Neal View Post
    We've got some stuff out at Groom Lake (aka Area 51) that might interest you. You would have to sign a few documents first, but I am sure we could work something out.

By the way, unobtainium is what for years Pratt & Whitney claimed made the turbine sections of its engines so expensive. Something sure did.
    I thought that stuff was called "short TBO and uber-expensive mid cycle hot section inspection."