Quantcast
Post your pets! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your pets!

That is one beautiful dog.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

thats exactly what i said, but my post disappeared as well.

Wow, I'm not picking favourites, but the GSP is like something Michael Rader would make.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    This is an old pic of my dawgs. Vidalia is my ferocious Pit Bull and Georgia(R.I.P.) is my English Bulldog. Had to put Georgia down a few weeks ago at the ripe old age of 13. Not too shabby considering the average life expectancy of the breed is 8 years. Stinkiest farts on the planet. I miss her, but my house smells a lot better.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

knyfeknerd, sorry to hear about the loss of your Georgia, it's something I've had to do too many times before and it always sucks. Funny about the farts though, my buddy also has an EB who as weapons-grade farts... almost as bad as my buddy's farts... I feel very sorry for his wife.

Here's my girl: Mathilda (Tilda), the Belgian Malinois

when she was just a little one (<1yr):

with her friend the boxer:

a game she made up...don't think the boxer wants to play:
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

We too have a fireplace that I'm fairly certain exists primarily for the enjoyment of the feline population of our home. Given that we're in Tejas, I build a fire at the holidays and maybe a half dozen times other than that every year. Invariably, within fifteen minutes there will always be a cat lounging in front of the grate sleeping blissfully. IF there's such a thing as reincarnation, I'd really like to come back as one of our cats. It's a plush and cushy gig. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    What you don't see in this photo is that this is an ottoman in front of a fireplace lit for her royal highness' enjoyment.

Attachment 5531

She really does get up and move around sometimes...really! I'm serious! She doesn't ALWAYS look like this...well, not at this locale, anyway. Sometimes she's under the blankets on the bed, or in the laundry hot out of the dryer, or on my pillow...

Knerd, I'm really sorry for your loss. Animals are family and losing one is always horrible. We've been through it too many times. But we always come back for more because they add so much to our lives in exchange for so very little. It never gets any easier and you never stop missing the ones who have gone. It always sucks. (Please excuse my vernacular, it's actually far worse but that's the most polite description I can muster.) I'm glad you had Georgia for so long. That's an impressive life for an English. I had a very close friend who had one. Such a funny and delightful breed. They're so strangely cute and wonderfully friendly and will just lick you to death. They just have a load of personality. I can't help but smile thinking about her. I'm sure yours was equally charming.

Justin, I just love those Malinois. If I could get away with having a dog instead of just having cats... (Although I love our cats. They are wonderful.)

I'm laughing. Just realized that I posted three (now four) times in this thread. I guess I like animals. They are awesome. Irony being that I'm the protein guy at work. I'm the butcher and I like it. I don't have a problem with the contradiction, but on the surface it's a bit odd. Try to square that one...

Got 2 Maine Coons (Birk&Ronja) but only got 1 picture of Birk on the computer. will post later.

Name:  birk.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  20.5 KB

+ Reply to Thread