Post your pets!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stereo.pete

Reaction score
I searched for threads on this same topic and nothing showed up so blame the search engine if this has been done before. Long story short I was bored this morning and decided to capture a few pictures of my chocolate lab, Zoey while she was basking in the sunlight. I am using a Canon T3i DSLR to capture these photos with very primitive photography skills. She's two years old and is an absolute beauty.

Here's a picture that came out with her looking like a wierdo...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's another photo that captures her normal look...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope you enjoy.

Pete

Looks like the sister of a friend's choc lab who's name is Cloe :) I wish I could contribute, I would love to have a dog but it's just not reasonable or fair in my circumstances. I would probably look at labs or retrievers also.

Stefan

fatcatd.jpg

6 years of pure laziness formed this almost perfectly spherical shaped creature. :)

017-7.jpg

014-16.jpg

Here are my two Rhodesian Ridgebacks,that's what the RR stands for in RRLOVER. And yes I am one of those over the top dog lovers,I always say I could have been a character in the movie Best in Show.

@Twistington, that cat looks hilarious, I love it! @RRLover, beautiful dogs, congrats.

What you don't see in this photo is that this is an ottoman in front of a fireplace lit for her royal highness' enjoyment.

Kat2.jpg

She really does get up and move around sometimes...really! I'm serious! She doesn't ALWAYS look like this...well, not at this locale, anyway. Sometimes she's under the blankets on the bed, or in the laundry hot out of the dryer, or on my pillow...

Here's my six year old Maltese Tucker. The most well behaved dog I've ever owned. He rarely barks, and doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

my dog is Maltese & Pekingese mix. his name is "Jibi" in Japanese mean "the little one"! he is five years old now but still act like a puppy:laugh:; eat, play & sleep is his whole life.....
CIMG0734_zpsf9da59c4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpgimage.jpg

It's a dogs life in my house!

Last edited:
Don't know why, but my post from this morning disappeared so here's my Charlie Brown again. Wandered onto our back deck about eight years ago, starving and covered with tick bites. The vet guessed he was about six months old.
image.jpg

cclin...I think you mean "chibi". :whistling: Very kawaii though!
yap! my wife think "jibi" is looking more cuter than "chibi" & pronounciation/sound is close enough!

My daughter's cat, Charlie Darwin in her Brooklyn apartment.

cat.jpg

Krokiet:

IMAG1453.jpg

Small Godzilla:

IMAG1515.jpg

Small Godzilla & big Godzilla:

061.jpg

And this is Ridge tail monitor lizard which i keep for my friend while his trip to USA:

IMAG1018.jpg

My post, just like dream burls disappeared so here she is again. This is Kaya my 11 month old German Shorthaired Pointer

thats exactly what i said, but my post disappeared as well.

Wow, I'm not picking favourites, but the GSP is like something Michael Rader would make.

This is an old pic of my dawgs. Vidalia is my ferocious Pit Bull and Georgia(R.I.P.) is my English Bulldog. Had to put Georgia down a few weeks ago at the ripe old age of 13. Not too shabby considering the average life expectancy of the breed is 8 years. Stinkiest farts on the planet. I miss her, but my house smells a lot better.
Animals6_zps122bb844.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

knyfeknerd, sorry to hear about the loss of your Georgia, it's something I've had to do too many times before and it always sucks. Funny about the farts though, my buddy also has an EB who as weapons-grade farts... almost as bad as my buddy's farts... I feel very sorry for his wife.

Here's my girl: Mathilda (Tilda), the Belgian Malinois
20120311-10.JPG

when she was just a little one (<1yr):
IMG_0466.jpg

with her friend the boxer:
20111014-IMG_8125.JPG

a game she made up...don't think the boxer wants to play:
[video=youtube_share;RUCClIC0wOA]http://youtu.be/RUCClIC0wOA[/video]

We too have a fireplace that I'm fairly certain exists primarily for the enjoyment of the feline population of our home. Given that we're in Tejas, I build a fire at the holidays and maybe a half dozen times other than that every year. Invariably, within fifteen minutes there will always be a cat lounging in front of the grate sleeping blissfully. IF there's such a thing as reincarnation, I'd really like to come back as one of our cats. It's a plush and cushy gig. LOL...

What you don't see in this photo is that this is an ottoman in front of a fireplace lit for her royal highness' enjoyment.

View attachment 5531

She really does get up and move around sometimes...really! I'm serious! She doesn't ALWAYS look like this...well, not at this locale, anyway. Sometimes she's under the blankets on the bed, or in the laundry hot out of the dryer, or on my pillow...

Knerd, I'm really sorry for your loss. Animals are family and losing one is always horrible. We've been through it too many times. But we always come back for more because they add so much to our lives in exchange for so very little. It never gets any easier and you never stop missing the ones who have gone. It always sucks. (Please excuse my vernacular, it's actually far worse but that's the most polite description I can muster.) I'm glad you had Georgia for so long. That's an impressive life for an English. I had a very close friend who had one. Such a funny and delightful breed. They're so strangely cute and wonderfully friendly and will just lick you to death. They just have a load of personality. I can't help but smile thinking about her. I'm sure yours was equally charming.

I'm laughing. Just realized that I posted three (now four) times in this thread. I guess I like animals. They are awesome. Irony being that I'm the protein guy at work. I'm the butcher and I like it. I don't have a problem with the contradiction, but on the surface it's a bit odd. Try to square that one...

Got 2 Maine Coons (Birk&Ronja) but only got 1 picture of Birk on the computer. will post later.

birk.jpg

Back