Japanese Knives Gesshin Heiji Kurouchi Damascus Semi-Stainless Series STARTS NOW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
The new Gesshin Heiji Kurouchi Damascus Semi-Stainless series STARTS NOW...

http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=kurouchi+damascus+heiji

img_0020_3_12.jpg

Sir I love your site and how it is set up. I am, as always blown away by what you get in and am very impressed with the selections. This looks like a great addition.

No offense Jon, but those pictures don't do those knives justice. You need to include the close up that you have posted on your home page in the regular knife pictures. Those knives are beyond sexy and deserve to be shown off. If only I had a bonus check...wah...wah.

No offense Jon, but those pictures don't do those knives justice. You need to include the close up that you have posted on your home page in the regular knife pictures. Those knives are beyond sexy and deserve to be shown off. If only I had a bonus check...wah...wah.

i know... working on a new homepage image today ;)

I was fortunate to have a sneak peak of these via skype, and all I can say is WOW!

Wow. Very cool.
Are other models coming or will this line only include the standard 3?

havent decided yet... this is kind of a test run (though i've been playing with a prorotype for some time now)

and a video...
[video=youtube;agLAknmqqf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=agLAknmqqf4[/video]

Great video Jon.

I know you know this and have heard it before, but you need to do one of these for every line you carry. Much better than photographs (though you take good ones) and text alone.

Hey, in one of those stills it looks like there's a Heiji Kiritsuke. Could that be something to come or just something that possible? :hungry:

Josh

Back