Discount codes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bechler

Reaction score
Do some of the knife vendors offer discounts to forum members? If so how do you go about getting them? I am not intending for this post to be one where people just dump codes for vendors. I am planning on making a semi-pricey purchase and am wondering if there are ways forum members can get discounts. Thanks

I know from time to time Randy at HHH Knives has.

-AJ

The Epicurean Edge used to have a 5% discount for Foodie Forum members, but I don't know if it is still active.

Korin runs a 15% sale a few times a year.

The other dealers who had discounts have stopped offering them, AFAIK.

Rick

If you sign up for Carter's newsletter, one or two issues will include a discount code which you can use to buy knives from his current online selection.

I don't know of any, but if you buy a ZKramer from Sur La Table you can go through ebates and they give 6% back on your purchase. Also, if you have a Bank of America credit card you can get 9% off at Sur La Table through their 'add it up' program.

k.

If you sign up for Carter's newsletter, one or two issues will include a discount code which you can use to buy knives from his current online selection.
I forgot I had those, there was two or three I think, all pretty good.

Latest posts

Back