Quantcast
For my friends - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For my friends

Awesome, looks like a great setup. What is between the prep stove and the ice machine, under the hanging pots?

As for the freezer...ice cream? Stash bins of ice if your ice machine starts sucking wind in the middle of July? If you get whole animals you can freeze parts and use them as you need, especially smaller parts you might want to save up to have enough of to run a special with. We save all of our scraps from butchering steaks, ducks, etc; freeze em, then when we have enough grind them up and making sausages or burgers with them. Every time you break down a salmon, scrape the extra meat off the spine, freeze it, save it until you have enough to make salmon cakes. Even if you just use it for staff meal it won't cost you anything.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Beautiful place Bryan

Doesn't look like Chef Ramsey will be paying you a visit...

... at least not in the immediate future.

Best wishes on the venture!

What can I say ... awesome! Best of luck.

Looks great Bryan - Get some pix on opening weekend and show us the craziness

Great idea to keep a stash of gobs and gobs of ice. It'll be there if/when you need it, and it'll keep the bill down--keeping a giant empty box cold ain't free!

Beautiful Brian! Great looking spaces! I wouldn't know my head from my a$$ in there, but it does look efficient.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    Great idea to keep a stash of gobs and gobs of ice. It'll be there if/when you need it, and it'll keep the bill down--keeping a giant empty box cold ain't free!
    Will it?

Looks like a great place, Bryan. Is it another branch of the same restaurant or an entirely new one?

I wish I was in Tampa!

The place looks awesome!! Best wishes for the start up, and if I ever get to Florida, I'll be sure to look you up.