Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Straight or DE razor from someone on this forum...

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...

WTB: Straight or DE razor from someone on this forum...

Man, been working 2x and 3x shifts past few weeks, no time to do anything. Miss being on here and the cool stuff that goes on here. Am looking for an open comb DE or a sweet straight edge if anyones got one (or two )

Go to whippeddog.com and grab yourself the site unseen deal. He will send you a decent razor thats been refurbished as well as an easy strop to use and you won't be setting yourself back much incase you hate it!

Larry will also help you out with sharpening, sending you razors to sharpen and you send them back!

Very easy to deal with!

Quote Originally Posted by jm2hill View Post
    Go to whippeddog.com and grab yourself the site unseen deal.
    Wow! What a great deal. Never heard of that guy. He must love getting people hooked. Thanks for link.

Contact Stefan (mainaman) he is member here, and he restores and sell Straight Razors on SRP

Of course, Butch (lr Harner) makes gorgeous straights.

I left my extra DEs back in Ottawa, but there are always plenty of them up for sale on the BST forum at BadgerandBlade.com. I think you will find they are a pretty good community. (Disclaimer: I'm not related or affiliated, but I do post in their forums and I've enjoyed a few purchases there myself.)

And if you are looking for a custom, also look up Robert Williams. Will make it to your specs for cheaper than any custom that pops up on straight razor designs. I have one and love it (also have a Charlie Lewis and a joe chandler).

I just received my first straight from Butch...Man is it ever awesome. Huge learning curve involved in using them, but as far as quality, it is fantastic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
    I just received my first straight from Butch...Man is it ever awesome. Huge learning curve involved in using them, but as far as quality, it is fantastic!!!
    Congrats.

Give us a peek.

Yeah Mike, Butch's razors seem to be something special!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com