Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interupted bolster, 240 mm Damascus gyuto

I am glad to hear you did not get seriously hurt.I like the ferrule idea, a longer interrupted ferrule would work if you had a smaller piece of wood.Beautiful knife too.

Pierre the knife is awesome but what happened to you? Did you get too much dust or something? That's scary

I had a sinus surgery a while ago, all was going good, then caught a cold, and this last few days, got a nasty infection, that quickly spread to my right inner ear. All I remember is white, like a snowy TV, After I went out again and started looking at my paw prints in the dust, I grabbed at the bench, managed to turn away from the buffer, and went in like a lawn dart! Left a 4 foot skid mark in the floor, thats where I found the handle, skid mark pointed right towards it. Good thing the concrete floor broke my fall! I woulda left a big divot in the dirt! lol!

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Scary.

Glad you're all right Pierre.

Wow Pierre!!! Hope everything is ok. Very nice knife btw

Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post
    I had a sinus surgery a while ago, all was going good, then caught a cold, and this last few days, got a nasty infection, that quickly spread to my right inner ear. All I remember is white, like a snowy TV, After I went out again and started looking at my paw prints in the dust, I grabbed at the bench, managed to turn away from the buffer, and went in like a lawn dart! Left a 4 foot skid mark in the floor, thats where I found the handle, skid mark pointed right towards it. Good thing the concrete floor broke my fall! I woulda left a big divot in the dirt! lol!
    heh! I did that same maneuver only on the train platform, a couple of weeks ago only it was a stroke. Hard to keep us bears down. Glad you are alright. be well.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

I like it a lot. very classy.