Quantcast
Del?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Del?

Del?

I see Del's forum has been archived...

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

I have not heard from Del in awhile, but had heard he has been knocking out some big damascus. Whatever he is doing I wish him the best and hope to continue to hear from him.

Funny, now that I think of it I haven't seen him? As for his forum closing this seems to be going on a lot too, no?

I talked to Del on Wednesday. He had just got that big damascus order finished and he was packing to go to the Jainseville (sp?) show in Wisconsin. I am sure it just slipped his mind lol. I would assume we will hear from him when he get's home tomorrow night.

his dammy bar orders have been picking up again but last time i talk ed to him i thought he was going to keep his forum (hope i didnt get him in trouble for tring to post a picture of some of his steel that i turned into a razor)

It doesn't help that his mailbox is full too. But I hope this doesn't decrease the number of shiny things available. I'm going to order my next four wedding rings from him

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    But I hope this doesn't decrease the number of shiny things available.
    Like spoons.

I haven't forgiven myself for not ordering a few the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Like spoons.

I haven't forgiven myself for not ordering a few the first time around.
    Agree, especially Mr. Drinky's heavier one.

so far as the PM box when you dont hve the forum your PMs get cut back too ( mine was not maxed out till my forum closed ) now again i jsut had to clean out my inbox so i must have got the last new bit of PM cutbacks

I do not think he has any intention of letting his forum close. He is just out of town, and was cranking busy the few days before, and i am sure it just slipped his mind.