Quantcast
Del?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Del?

Del?

I see Del's forum has been archived...

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

I have not heard from Del in awhile, but had heard he has been knocking out some big damascus. Whatever he is doing I wish him the best and hope to continue to hear from him.

Funny, now that I think of it I haven't seen him? As for his forum closing this seems to be going on a lot too, no?

I talked to Del on Wednesday. He had just got that big damascus order finished and he was packing to go to the Jainseville (sp?) show in Wisconsin. I am sure it just slipped his mind lol. I would assume we will hear from him when he get's home tomorrow night.

his dammy bar orders have been picking up again but last time i talk ed to him i thought he was going to keep his forum (hope i didnt get him in trouble for tring to post a picture of some of his steel that i turned into a razor)

It doesn't help that his mailbox is full too. But I hope this doesn't decrease the number of shiny things available. I'm going to order my next four wedding rings from him

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    But I hope this doesn't decrease the number of shiny things available.
    Like spoons.

I haven't forgiven myself for not ordering a few the first time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    Like spoons.

I haven't forgiven myself for not ordering a few the first time around.
    Agree, especially Mr. Drinky's heavier one.

so far as the PM box when you dont hve the forum your PMs get cut back too ( mine was not maxed out till my forum closed ) now again i jsut had to clean out my inbox so i must have got the last new bit of PM cutbacks

I do not think he has any intention of letting his forum close. He is just out of town, and was cranking busy the few days before, and i am sure it just slipped his mind.