Quantcast
Vendor Forum Closings - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vendor Forum Closings

Quote Originally Posted by ajhuff View Post
    Wow! That wasn't called for.

-AJ

yeah I agree, assuming that you're speaking to Stephan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I appreciate your forthcoming adult manner.

have a wonderful weekend
    Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by StephanFowler View Post
    I appreciate your forthcoming adult manner.

have a wonderful weekend
    Stephan

Stephan, you made a decision to not be a vendor at KKF and with that decision you're now not allowed to talk about your work as you once did. If you wish to promote your business here then you're free to apply to become a vendor again. I feel that you coming into this thread to complain is very disrespectful to this forum thus garnering my equally disrespectful rebuttal.

There are many things to discuss and share on this or other forums for that matter unless one decides not to. The environment here is very receptive for participation.

M

An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field.
    -Niels Bohr

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

i think that the trick is tho that once you are a vender you really cant even have a sub level membership as it would be looked at as "cheaping out" and still tringe to be a full time maker and only posting about 1/6 th your work woudl still be having your whole product line "in market" and at the forfront of the forum

liek if i got a hobiest membership and only showed one knife a month woudl that not still drive ppl to my site and thus prompte my other work (people woudl still know that i must be making more then just one knife a month )

we must come up with some kind of work around here for all partys to be fair

Stephan, you made a decision to not be a vendor at KKF and with that decision you're now not allowed to talk about your work as you once did. If you wish to promote your business here then you're free to apply to become a vendor again. I feel that you coming into this thread to complain is very disrespectful to this forum thus garnering my equally disrespectful rebuttal.
    I read Stephen's comment as a direct answer to Andrew's post and as an honest and legitimate explanation why his participation is low. I didn't read it as any type of complaint. Maybe I'm the only one who read it that way. In that context, it makes your response, Dave, extremely childish.

-AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajhuff View Post
    I read Stephen's comment as a direct answer to Andrew's post and as an honest and legitimate explanation why his participation is low. I didn't read it as any type of complaint. Maybe I'm the only one who read it that way. In that context, it makes your response, Dave, extremely childish.

-AJ

AJ, yes I agree that you didn't read Stephan's comment the same way I did. It's possible that I interjected my prior experiences with Stephan which didn't allow for all to understand or see where I was coming from and that looks to have been poor form on my behalf. However, I still stand by my statements that he was complaining and that he needn't do that as he chose to not be a vendor which is the same as choosing not to talk about his work/products here. If he wishes to talk about his work then he can address that properly (not here in this thread) and we can go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by l r harner View Post
    i think that the trick is tho that once you are a vender you really cant even have a sub level membership as it would be looked at as "cheaping out" and still tringe to be a full time maker and only posting about 1/6 th your work woudl still be having your whole product line "in market" and at the forfront of the forum

liek if i got a hobiest membership and only showed one knife a month woudl that not still drive ppl to my site and thus prompte my other work (people woudl still know that i must be making more then just one knife a month )

we must come up with some kind of work around here for all partys to be fair

Butch, we've beat this subject to death (10x over) in the mod forum and I'm here to say that this is as fair as we can be.

I'm sorry that not everyone's needs or wants can be accommodated but we're trying to make as many people happy as possible.

no worries dave i know not every one can be happy

was that thread in the venders only forum or jsut the mods as i really didnt read the venders much and dont think i could even see the mods forum (sorry ether way for kicking dead horse

i ll jsut stick with the off topicmostly stuff and if any one needs shop hgelp cause the people round here are great

+ Reply to Thread