Store Re-Opening Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I have started restocking the webstore following the temporary closure while I was at the Pasadena Knife Expo.
While I am restocking and adding new items to the store, everything is on sale at reduced prices.
This link will take you to the store.

Everything in the store comes with free shipping worldwide and a money back guarantee.

If you are a member of the forums you can have an additional small discount (10%) off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have an additional slightly larger discount (20%) off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Mark:

Did you sell all the rest of that metallic redwood that you had at the Pasadena Knife Show? If you still have that long piece of metallic redwood, I'm interested in buying it.

Thanks.

Michael

P.S. - I was a pleasure to finally meet you!

I still have some. When I get back to Oregon I will get specs and photo for you.

Seems like everyone at the show wanted Koa.
I was in a shadowed area with bad light and they still liked it.
I would like to see their faces when they take the Koa out into the sunlight.

I got to meet several of you guys at the show. That was a lot of fun.

Plus I picked up a big slab of really good Amboyna Burl.
I can't wait to cut it up and get it stabilized.

If anyone has tried unsuccessfully to reach me over the last few days there is a good reason.
I was sent on a last minute side trip on my way back from Southern California.
I picked up 300+lbs of super tight burl figured Buckeye. Some of the best buckeye burl I have seen.

I got back in town this afternoon and did the shipping for all the sold stuff.
Now I am working on cleaning up the 5 boxes of stabilized wood that was waiting for me.
Looks like there will be some really really nice wood coming soon.

Back