Media Onion Seller and Knife Grinder

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayton

Reaction score
gayparis.jpg

Thought it was neat that the knife grinder hooked up his grinder to his bicycle. Provided he does not use a freewheel he would be able to very nicely modulate grinding speed.

There is a video of a guy riding a bike in the video section. will look for it in a few.

I like that the sharpener looks like Dick Tracey and the onion seller looks like someone who reads Pravda. Must be a badass farmer's market this guy went to.

lol spike you have to remember that gay at the time this was written meant happy. I guess you could still make that claim on who you ask.:scratchhead:

Why can't they merge the 2 together? There's plenty of room on front of the knife grinder bike to hang onions. That would make a sweet tattoo.

Onion man lives.

2069160082_f770da880d.jpg

This guy is no joke either. Rode Paris Brest Paris on this 70 year old bicycle!

oh I was looking for the sharpener. but he has 2 onion strands. his business must be good.

I like the idea of combining the onion seller and knife grinder. That way, when he's done sharpening your knife, you can test it out on some onions!

Latest posts

Back