Japanese Knives Online sharpening seminar April 1st- Basic Sharpening Q&A

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took Jon's trial seminar and he's very good at this. Eloquent, knowledgeable and concise; uber helpful. I advise anyone on the fence about this, if you are available, DO IT.

I took Jon's trial seminar and he's very good at this. Eloquent, knowledgeable and concise; uber helpful. I advise anyone on the fence about this, if you are available, DO IT.

Same here, except I was in the actual store. Jon's a cool guy and always willing to help. I'd take one of these if I wasn't planning on going to one in the future in the actual store.

also, for what its worth, the idea behind this class is that you can ask questions in real time and get in-depth answers with visual demonstrations, live troubleshooting, and general discussion on sharpening. If you're having trouble with something or there is something you just dont quite get yet, this would be a good class to resolve some of those issues in.

ok... thats a wrap for signups. Invoices will be going out today. See those of you who signed up tomorrow.

Back